From sumptuous resort cuisine and magical romantic locations to mesmerizing views with just-as-impressive eats, these dining destinations are not to be missed.
As featured in InMexico magazine 2017.
Casa Del Lago at Rosewood Mayakoba
Italian-inspired cuisine with a Mexican touch
- Spanish for “lake house,” Casa del Lago features indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the main pool and lagoons
- Italian-inspired dinner menu with a Mexican touch, served family-style
- Visit for breakfast to find a buffet of traditional Mexican breakfast items and a juice bar
Ixchel at Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Journey down Mayakoba’s canals and mangroves
- Ixchel, translated as moon goddess is your private trajinera boat that serves as your dinner table for a magical evening
- Feast your eyes on the lush surroundings while dining on local and international, made-to-order cuisine prepared by the culinary host
- Ixchel is available for breakfast and dinner
The Grill at 1-26 at Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
Exquisite eats paired with savory sips
- Views of the pool and Caribbean Sea complement the prime steaks and fresh seafood dishes
- Led by the young Chef John Corey Collins who brings a modern touch, cooking with ingredients that pair with top-shelf bar offerings
- Make sure to check out the specialty gin cocktail list created and curated by the staff using ingredients like rosemary, pink peppercorn and grapefruit
Tip: Don’t miss the monthly “Full Moon Dinner” series, when guests can enjoy the celestial sight with their meal.