From sumptuous resort cuisine and magical romantic locations to mesmerizing views with just-as-impressive eats, these dining destinations are not to be missed.
As featured in InMexico magazine 2017.
Spice Market at W Punta de Mita
Signature Pan-Asian restaurant with a tropical vibe
- Selection of simple dishes inspired by the street fare of Vietnam, Thailand and Malaysia, all served family-style
- Dishes incorporate traditional Eastern flavors like regional fish sauces, curries and spices
- Striking décor includes a mirrored ceiling with hand-cut images and a signature glass dome
The Rock at Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita
Intimate dining in an extraordinary location
- A small, secluded oceanside cliff setting
- Includes chef-prepared menu of your choice from three different options with fancy treats like chef-selected caviar and bottles of Dom Perignon
- Listen to the waves and watch the sunset in one of the best locations in Punta Mita
Carolina at The St. Regis Punta Mita Resort
Signature restaurant reinterpreting classic dishes
- AAA Five-Diamond Award restaurant serving modern Mexican cuisine
- Dine indoors or on the outdoor terrace that features mesmerizing views
- The menu utilizes fresh, locally sourced ingredients in dishes like pozole verde ceviche and suckling pig
Mesa1 at W Punta de Mita
An exclusive culinary island
- Secluded dining spot located in the middle of a spring-fed lake
- Arrive to your table by stepping-stones that emerge and then disappear after you’ve been seated
- Indulge in a seven-course customizable tasting menu by one of the resort’s private chefs on a table repurposed from a Parota tree trunk
VIP: Mesa1 accommodates only one reservation daily for up to 18 people.
The Iguana at Casa Kimberly
Modern Mexican fare in an elegant atmosphere
- Open-air restaurant featuring retractable walls, a wrap-around dining room and an outdoor patio that overlooks Banderas Bay and the city of Puerto Vallarta
- Modern Mexican cuisine with an international flair
- Favorite dishes include the lobster tacos, shrimp tamale and sea bass
Local Tip: The Iguana Tequila Bar features top-flight tequilas and mezcals, all made within driving distance to Casa Kimberly in the neighboring state of Jalisco.