Get ready to feast your way through vacation at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa at the Islands of Loreto’s Baja Fest. The six-day event will take place Nov. 18-23 featuring savory, flavorful cuisine showcased through cooking demos, tasting events and exclusive dinners from three guest chefs.
Baja Fest Package
- Five-night stay in a Deluxe Suite
- Welcome cocktail party
- Three cooking demos by resorts chefs in the pool area
- Baja wine, beer and canape tastings
- Four-course Italian dinner with Baja accents at Casa Mia
- Pool party with three chef stations representing the flavors and regions of Valle de Guadalupe, Mulege and Miraflores
- Five-course dinner at Danzante Restaurant prepared by guest chefs
- Baja’s Gastronomy Buffet at Market Restaurant (daily)
The all-inclusive rate is $806 per person (inclusive of tax and services), based on double occupancy.
For more information, visit: villadelpalmarloreto.com/specials/november-baja-fest