If you’re stuck inside and needing a little tequila to take the edge off, we’ve got three recipes from Casamigos using ingredients you likely already have on hand.
- 2 oz. Casamigos Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- .25 oz. Fresh orange juice
- .5 oz. Agave nectar
- .5 oz. Orange liqueur
- Lime wheel for garnish
Directions: Combine all ingredients into tin shaker. Add ice. Shake vigorously for 8-10 seconds. Strain into rocks glass. Add fresh ice. Garnish.
- 2 oz. Casamigos Reposado Tequila
- .75 oz. Fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz. Fresh lime juice
- .25 oz. Agave nectar
- Splash of grapefruit soda
- Grapefruit slice for garnish
Directions: Combine all ingredients, except grapefruit soda into shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously, and strain in rocks glass. Add fresh ice, top off with grapefruit soda, and garnish.
Pineapple Cinnamon Shot
- 1 oz. Casamigos Blanco or Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz. Pineapple juice
- 1 Pinch cinnamon
Directions: Combine ingredients and serve in shot glass.