If you’re craving a cocktail while in Cabo (and who isn’t), there’s plenty of spots to kick back, enjoy ocean views and sip some tequila.
But if you want to take your love for cocktails one step further, the Cabo Cocktail Festival is headed to the Baja Nov. 5-7. The premier event will showcase hospitality, mixology and industry leaders. While there will be plenty to drink, the event will also host seminars led by local and international bartenders for an inside look at what goes in to making a great drink. An opening party, a cocktail tour of Downtown San Jose, pool party and more will accompany the three-day event.
See below for the full schedule.
- Chileno Bay Opening Party, 6 to 10 p.m.
- Seminars at Chileno Bay, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Cocktail Tour of Downtown San Jose del Cabo, 7 p.m. to midnight
- Crudo Pool Party at Acre, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Closing Party at Acre, 6 to 11 p.m.
Tickets are $1,800 MXN.
For tickets and more information, visit: cabococktailfestival.com
Photo: ACRE Baja