One&Only Resorts and Laird Apparel announce their health, wellness, and adventure experience offered this summer exclusively at One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos. Hosted by big-wave surfer and renowned waterman Laird Hamilton and fitness expert and Olympic beach volleyball champion Gabrielle Reece, guests will have the opportunity to be part of a health and wellness adventure in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations. From stand-up paddle board training by Laird Hamilton and Team USA SUP Racer and Surfer Chuck Glynn, to HIGH-X explosive circuit training and conditioning with Gabrielle Reece and Team USA Olympian Erin MacKenzie, the four-day weekend is designed to challenge guest’s mind, body, and spirit.
The exclusive “Live Life Alive” experience includes:
- Three-night, four-day accommodations in an ocean front room at the ultra-luxury resort, One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos, Mexico.
- HIGH-X explosive circuit training, a high-intensity conditioning program designed to burn fat, build muscle and optimize hormone and physiological responses to exercise, by Gabrielle Reece and Team USA Olympian Erin MacKenzie.
- XPT pool training, a high-intensity water workout with breathing exercises and rejuvenating heat and ice routines, by Laird Hamilton and Endurance Champion Brian MacKenzie.
- Stand-up paddle training by Laird Hamilton and Team USA SUP Racer and Surfer Chuck Glynn.
- Daily nutrition program of custom-designed menus by world-renowned Chef Larbi Dahrouch and Chef Yoshi Akaike at Agua by Larbi and One&Only Lounge.
- Welcome dinner with Laird Hamilton and friends.
- Complimentary three-piece weekend fitness outfits supplied by Laird Apparel and Eden Activewear.
The “Live Life Alive” experience is offered from June 10-13, 2016, starting at $2,747 for one person or $3,900 for two people.
To book, visit: oneandonlyresorts.com/one-and-only-palmilla-los-cabos/offers
Photos: Jennifer Cawley, Courtesy of One & Only Palmilla