Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, an all-inclusive luxury resort perched on a private coastal bluff high above the Sea of Cortes at the tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, has opened a trio of new restaurants that have greatly expanded the range of dining choices available to guests. Known for its spacious, all ocean-view suites, and family-friendly atmosphere, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach is destined to become one of the culinary stars of Los Cabos, a destination famous for its exceptional cuisine.
- Tazuna (pictured): Because few destinations anywhere in the world can consistently deliver sushi-grade seafood like Los Cabos, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach has opened Tazuna, a new “sunsets-and-sushi” indoor-outdoor restaurant that is receiving rave reviews. Tazuna conjures the serenity of a Japanese garden, with the accent on simplicity. The menu at Tazuna is traditional, with a few inspired Mexican versions of Japanese classics.
- La Taqueria: This casual, taco-themed eatery has an open-display kitchen and al fresco seating on a lovely terrace. The range of tacos available at La Taqueria is exceptional, with offerings in pork, seafood and beef, as well as lamb and vegetarian.
- Burger Fest: Guests craving new takes on this all-American staple will be more than delighted by the wide variety of selections, including nine distinctive Angus-beef burgers, and creative inventions using Chilanga (pork marinated in pastor-style adobe), grouper fillet, shrimp, and tuna steak.
In addition to these three newcomers, Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach welcomes guests (adults only) for dinner at its already existing mouthwatering favorites:
- LaFrida Restaurant: This restaurant earned the prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award for excellence in cuisine. This elegant candlelit dining room offers indoor and outdoor seating with panoramic ocean views.
- Zao Shen: Named for the god of the kitchen in Asian culture, Zao Shen offers delicious Chinese and Asian-fusion cuisine. Many of the dishes are prepared in a wok and all are served family-style, to be shared around the table.
- La Nao: Situated in a beautiful glass and marble pavilion and open for breakfast and dinner, La Nao offers ocean-view dining with indoor and shaded terrace seating. Known for its spectacular sunset views, La Nao’s festive theme nights include seafood night, Mexican food night and more.
- The Bistro: As Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach’s casual family-style dining room, The Bistro offers an extensive menu of breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night choices. It’s the first 24-hour restaurant opened in Cabo San Lucas.
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach also operates five aquabars and grills throughout the property, making it easy for guests to enjoy a quick bite while enjoying the array of recreational activities. With these new additions, the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort will offer its guests a total of 12 restaurants and seven bars on property, in addition to nine restaurants and five bars at sister properties Pueblo Bonito Rose and Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, which are part of the resorts’ all-inclusive dining program.
For more information about Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts, visit: pueblobonito.com