Whether you’re on the hunt for a high-energy dance club or a sophisticated lounge, these spots come alive when the sun goes down.
As featured in InMexico magazine 2017.
JOYÀ at Vidanta Riviera Maya
Exclusive dinner and a show from Cirque du Soleil
- Created by Cirque du Soleil exclusively for Vidanta, the over-the-top show takes place in the on-site Cirque du Soleil theater that was designed and created specifically for JOYÀ by Grupo Vidanta
- The show weaves Mexican history and heritage into the story while everything from the costumes to the set design reflect the colorful culture of Mexico
- Custom-designed by Vidanta Executive Chef Alexis Bostelmann, the culinary experience mirrors the show with extravagant presentations and the original Moët Champagne Mercier, exclusive to the Cirque du Soleil Theater
One of a Kind: A first experience of its kind in Mexico, JOYÀ features never-before-seen acts
CATCH at Thompson Playa del Carmen
Come for the food, stay for the party
- Located on the rooftop, the hip sushi restaurant transforms into a trendy after-party when the sun goes down
- DJ sets, live performances and dancing in an energetic rooftop setting
- Sip, Savor and Play features nightly specials from 10 p.m. to close including ladies’ night on Thursdays, Champagne specials on Fridays, a resident DJ on Saturdays and industry nights on Sundays
Coco Bongo Show & Disco
An upbeat mix of entertainment and lively fun
- Show-stopping theatrical performance with the high energy of a nightclub
- An eclectic blend of a circus performance, concert and theatre show
- Two additional locations in Cancun and Punta Cana
VIP: Grab the exclusive Diamond table for up to 15 people that includes a prime view of the show along with a special entrance, bottle service, a private waiter and more.