Let Mexico’s healing hands envelope you at these ultra-luxurious spas known for their extraordinary settings and pampering amenities.
As featured in InMexico magazine 2017.
Banyan Tree Spa at Banyan Tree Mayakoba
A sensual sanctuary of Asian-inspired treatments
- Unique to this location is the use of Melipona honey from Mayan bees that’s used to detoxify and heal skin, and herbal pouches dipped in warm sesame oil that improves blood circulation and muscular tension
- Don’t miss The Rainforest, the spa’s unique hydrothermal experience with eight different therapies that mix the best of European spa and hydrothermal therapy with Asian wellness philosophy
- All sessions include 30 minutes of calm time
Sense Spa at Rosewood Mayakoba
Award-winning spa infusing Mayan elements in a sanctuarylike setting
- Twelve lagoon-side treatment rooms and eight private spa suites built around a cenote welcome guests to a private island that is accessed via Puente del Balneario (“Spa Bridge”)
- New apothecary-inspired experience, the Kuxtal Sensory Garden Journey guides guests through the four cardinal points and allows them to choose one of 13 indigenous herbs that will serve as the primary ingredient in the treatment which includes a scrub, a wrap and a massage plus a small bottle of the customized oil to take with them
- In between treatments, sip the resort’s signature green Chaya juice that fights bad cholesterol, keeps kidneys clean and delivers high levels of vitamin C and potassium
Stay Awhile: Guests can book their stay at the Deluxe Island Suite, a 1,544-sq.-ft. suite tucked away on the Spa Island complete with its own treatment cabin, a private plunge pool, an outdoor shower, a master suite and two bathrooms.