The completely new resort makes the first Hilton Conrad property in Mexico. Designed by SB Architects promises a luxury and peaceful experience with a an amazing view and modern spaces inspired by nature.
Just by looking at some of the pictures we wished we could teleport ourselves to this paradise, that has meticulously thought-out spaces for enjoying completely your vacation whether you visit as a couple, as a family or with friends.
The local activities
When a resort considers the cultural influences of the place where it’s being built, means that they truly care about respecting the surrounding and promoting the country where they will create a hotel. For starters they have different experiences that honor the Mexican culture such as:
- Full Moon Experience a dinner based on the phases of the moon
- ‘Cuuca Hiici’ Experience with a menu that includes traditional ingredients and dishes, and is complemented with gratitude rituals.
- You can enjoy a moment at the traditional Temazcal inside the Conrad SPA (with more than 10,000 square feet).
- Visit the Fish Market and the Zarandeado Experience, where you will be able to feel the hustle in the Mexican day to day life at the local fish market in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle and learn how to cook the iconic fish known as Riviera’s Nayarit regional dish. Also you would take part in a half an hour boat ride to astonishing Marieta Island.
- A trip to Raicilla distillery, where you will be witness of the elaboration process as well as the complete history of this historic part of the village.
The special programs at Conrad Punta De Mita
Conrad Punta De Mita is happy to finally welcome their clients, and with their guest’s best interests in mind they have designed different promotions to pamper their first costumers at the resort. When booking a minimum of four nights, you become part of the Hola Conrad Package. In this program Conrad Punta De Mita makes sure that you enjoy each and every minute of your stay starting since your arrival. A luxury round trip to the airport, $100 USD in resort credit and access to the Conrad Spa’s wet areas such as the pools and jacuzzis, so there’s nothing to worry about from the moment you arrive until you leave. (starting at $349 per night).
Finally, and as always thinking of the best circumstances for every person that visits the Conrad, they created the WFP: Work From Paradise program. This package is for those who want to have the most beautiful view for their Zoom calls and to take a nice swim at the ocean when they’re done. It includes $75 USD resort credit, early check-in and late check-out, premium Wi-Fi and half price on the re-energizing massage. If these remote workers are traveling with kids the LFP: Learn From Paradise package is for them (an extension of the WFP), that offers different activities to help with the kid’s virtual schooling.
Don’t miss out on these amazing opportunities to have a little post-quarantine getaway in one of the best destination’s of the country. Book here!