It really doesn’t get any better than having a beach wedding, between sunny skies, breezy weather, crashing waves, and breathtaking views. But if you’re getting hitched on the beach, then wearing a voluminous gown with a huge train might not be the best choice. Instead, we recommend you choose fabrics that are breathable and lightweight, such as lace, silk, and chiffon. Opt for a comfortable, figure-flattering design that will allow you to move easily and freely throughout the day. Boho-inspired accents, lace details, and sheer panels can also help you achieve the elegant beach-inspired style of your dreams.
Here are some of our favorite beach wedding dresses:
1. Gramercy Gown by Whispers & Echoes. Find it HERE.
2. Placid Gown by Tadashi Shoji. Find it HERE.
3. Verdelle by Grace Loves Lace. Find it HERE.
4. Emanuela by Grace Loves Lace. Find it HERE.
5. Graciella by Liz Martinez Bridal. Find it HERE.
6. Belen by Liz Martinez Bridal. Find it HERE.
Featured Photo: Melissa Gown by Liz Martinez Bridal.