Whoever said you can’t buy love hasn’t experienced The Resort at Pedregal’s Timeless Romance package, an over-the-top ultra-romantic getaway to really seal the deal and make anyone fall head-over-heels. Offered throughout the month of February, the $101,000 Timeless Romance package includes everything you could want for a perfect Valentine’s day or romantic getaway like a candlelit rooftop dinner, a solo violinist, five dozen roses and a fireworks display.
The romance doesn’t stop with the sparkling sky; the package also lets guests be among the very first to experience the resort’s new experiential offerings like swimming with whale sharks and a ride on a luxury yacht. Piaget watches are gifted to the lucky couple along with additional jewelry. The package also includes additional meals, spa treatments and luxury accommodations.
Timeless Romance Package
- Three-night Beach Casita stay
- Candlelit rooftop dinner with a handcrafted menu by Executive Chef Gustavo Pinet, a solo violinist, five dozen roses and fireworks display
- His and hers Piaget watches, heart shaped earrings and a heart pendant necklace
- Swimming with whale sharks and a visit to Espiritu Santos via luxury yacht
- Sunrise standup paddle boarding to the famous Los Cabos Arch and Lover’s Beach with breakfast for two
- Daily breakfasts, dinner at Don Manuel’s, dinner at El Farallon
- Damiana and Honeymoon treatments at Luna y Mar Spa
Don’t wait to reserve your spot; only a limited number of reservations will be taken for the Romance Week event to ensure an intimate romantic experience. Reservations can be made via phone only by calling 844.733.7342
St. Valentines Dinner at Don Manuel’s
For those looking to keep their Valentine’s Day slightly more low-key, the resort is offering a sumptuous dinner at Don Manuel’s from 6 to 11 p.m. Optional romantic venues are also available with the same set menu and complete with special decorations. Venues include rooftop, wine cellar, romantic pool deck at Don Manuel’s, infinity-edge pool deck at Don Manuel’s, romantic beach set up, romantic private terrace or la palapa.
The St. Valentines Dinner at Don Manuel’s is $125 ($96 for locals) with an optional wine pairing for $75.
Additional happenings for lovebirds include a pop-up Champagne bar “display” with a selection of fruits and treats where experts will teach guests about the bubbly beverage. El Farallon will also include romantic add-ons like chocolate fondue for two and a fresh seafood “Romance Special.”
For more information, visit: theresortatpedregal.com