Two years ago, one of the most spectacular resorts in all of Mexico was inaugurated; it is located in San José del Cabo, designed by Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos and owned by Marriot. After having had the opportunity to visit it, I share with you what were my 10 favorite features of Solaz, place of relaxation, fun and incomparable view.
- Marriott´s hospitality in all its establishments is always consistent and satisfactory so this is no exception, as you find details everywhere to pamper the guest throughout your stay.
- The work done by Sordo Madaleno Arquitectos and all the teams involved is admirable; both the architecture and the interior design details such as sculptures, fascinating furniture and an incredible combination of colors and textures is worth of talking about it.
- The food is DELICIOUS in any of its restaurants, which makes you enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner equally, with iconic dishes and quality ingredients.
- From whatever point you are, you can enjoy a view that I am sure you will never forget; the energetic and at the same time calm sea is a natural jewel that can be contemplated for hours.
- In Solaz there are no moments to get bored; whether you go horseback riding, swim in one of its various pools, play in its entertainment centers or visit some of its consumer centers, every moment will be worth it.
- It is the perfect place to go with children, who can have a lot of fun in the kid´s club, the beautiful beach and the rest of the hotel facilities.
- All rooms and suites are extremely comfortable; pleasant beds, super cool furniture, harmonious spaces and first-rate technology.
- The beach is one of those places where silence is heard, plus you can enjoy watching sea animals swimming freely.
- All the people that make up the Solaz staff are extremely friendly and professional, and they really do their best to please guests.
- It is located in San José del Cabo in Baja California Sur, one of the favorite destinations in all of Mexico.
Photos courtesy of Marriot.