Bring the flavors of Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection home into your kitchen with this recipe straight from the resort!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 3 Avocados
- 2 oz. Lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. Chopped onion
- 1 tsp. Chopped jalapeño pepper (seedless)
- 1 tsp. Diced tomato (seedless)
- Pinch salt and pepper
- In a bowl or molcajete, mortar grind the chili, cilantro and onions with lime juice and salt.
- Avocados must be soft when squeezed gently. Cut in half and remove seeds. If not feeling comfortable with the use of a knife, you can use a spoon.
- Use a whisk or fork to mash the avocados in a mixing bowl or a traditional molcajete.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips!