Get married in a booming metropolis that beckons travelers with its cosmopolitan restaurants, flourishing art scene and modern architecture. Bringing together all the best of Mexico City, the luxurious Four Seasons Mexico City is located on the grand boulevard of Paseo de la Reforma –just steps away from the historic Chapultepec Park and the trendy neighborhoods of Condesa and Polanco. Combining traditional elegance with impeccably modern wedding amenities, spaces and guest rooms that overlook a romantic fountain courtyard, and experienced wedding professionals that guide couples through the entire wedding planning process, Four Seasons Mexico City weddings are memorable affairs.
For weddings of 200-324 guests, the Mexico City Wedding Package is available. Starting at MX 1,900 per person, the package includes:
- A suite for the couple, a deluxe room for the bride’s parents and a deluxe room for the groom’s parents
- Special rate for guests
- Dinner for two at Fifty Mils, including a bottle of fine Mexican wine
- Sample wedding menu tasting for six people
- Private room for the civil ceremony
- Petits fours, cake and printed dinner menus
- Canapés at the beginning of the reception
- Flower arrangements for the dinner reception
- Traditional midnight Mexican Chilaquiles for 50 people
- Wedding gift
- Transportation to the airport for the newlyweds
Whether you select the hotel’s specially conceived wedding package, or you wish to custom-design your celebration, Four Seasons wedding specialists are pleased to provide complete organizational support and assistance for your wedding.
For more information, please visit: https://www.fourseasons.com/mexico/
Featured Photo: Detour Weddings