Based in London, the British Butler Institute is the world’s most exclusive butler and front of house school, taking participants through an intensive training program to reach the highest level of service in luxury hospitality. From mastering guest communique and service etiquette to concierge excellence, food and beverage presentation and more, those certified by the institute are among some of the world’s best butlers. Now, guests of The Towers at Pacifica—the latest debut from Pueblo Bonito Pacifica—will be able to experience this world-class service, as each butler at The Towers is not only carefully selected and trained on-property, but also certified by the highly-esteemed British Butler Institute.
The Towers offer a resort-within-resort experience with 47 club-level suites in two towers. A third tower, accessed by sky bridge, houses a new Baja Med restaurant, a state-of-the-art fitness center and an ocenfront VIP lounge, exclusive to the guests of The Towers. Along with luxury in-room amenities like portable Beats speakers, custom-stocked mini bars and Egyptian cotton bedding, guests of The Towers are also treated to 24-hour butler service. Butlers can assist guests with anything and everything, from pre-arrival communication, in-room check-in and check-out, arranging dining reservations and unpacking and packing luggage, all with a white-glove level of service. The service doesn’t stop once you hit the lobby doors though; butlers also assist guests with off-duty experiences, excursions and more. Keep reading for inspiring ways butlers can help you take full advantage of your Cabo vacation.
- Arrange a cliff-side proposal at the 5th hole of the award-winning Quivira Golf Club, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
- Set up a one-of-a-kind evening under the stars on the beach complete with a bonfire and stargazing at Land’s End.
- Map out an insider’s guide to the most authentic street food in Los Cabos and lead you to the best shops, local boutiques and art galleries while carrying your bags for you.
- Take you on a spectacular whale watching trip during the winter months (December-April).
- Bring you around the mountainside to the village of El Arenal, where you can have a custom-glass-heart blown for you at the San Miguel Blown Glass Shop, the home of Pueblo Bonito Pacifica’s majestic glass hearts.
For more information, visit: pueblobonito.com/the-towers-at-pacifica