If you don’t have the ability to head to a gym right now, you can still get your sweat on at home. Modu Seye of Moduvated in Los Cabos has teamed up with The Cape hotel to share a series of workouts you can do from home to keep your health and body in shape.
Depending on your skill level, follow the times below while following the series of exercises. To view how to complete each exercise, check out the video below.
Beginner: 20 seconds on, 40 seconds off (2 sets)
Intermediate: 30 seconds on, 30 seconds off (3 sets)
Advanced: 45 seconds on, 15 seconds off (4+ sets)
- Squat to side step up oblique twist (both sides)
- Deficit cross climber
- Squat jumps / squat steps
- Oblique crunch (both sides)
- Squat pulses
- Plank jacks to half squat
- Reverse lunge to step up (both sides)
- Single leg hip thrust (both sides)