Whether you’re on the hunt for a high-energy dance club or a sophisticated lounge, these spots come alive when the sun goes down.
As featured in InMexico magazine 2017.
The Nowhere Bar
A longstanding favorite located on Cabo San Lucas’ marina
- A local favorite that has been pouring up drinks for 22 years
- While the bar is smaller and more intimate than a traditional club, it still boasts bottle service with a party atmosphere that stretches across an indoor and outdoor venue
- The bar has never taken a photo of a famous face or published who has visited, making it a favorite spot among celebrities
Glass Box at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
A chic lounge with a modern take on craft cocktails
- A stunning geometric cube designed by the Mexican architect, Javier Sanchez
- Sip on signature cocktails infused with fruits and vegetables
- Expand your palate with complimentary mescal tastings every Thursday from 6 to 9 p.m.
Mixology Fusion Bar
A hip hideaway with premium cocktails
- Inspired by the speakeasy bars of the Prohibition Era, Mixology is found behind secret doors inside an antique house
- Access is granted to those with the password of the night, which can be solved through clues published on its Facebook page
- Open on Saturdays only from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. with the earlier hours featuring lounge music and a relaxing vibe and turning into a dance club with house music after midnight
Local Tip: On Thursday and Fridays, the bar turns into The Mixology Cocktail Club with Thursdays featuring Jazz and vintage music and Fridays, funky music.
Popular nightclub for late-night partying
- Club-like atmosphere with upbeat music and large dance floor
- Features colorful lighting, V.I.P. tables and resident DJ
- Additional locations in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta and Playa del Carmen