As the sun dips below the horizon of Tulum’s pristine beaches, a unique gathering is set to unfold. Introducing the Los Dos Uno festival, an intimate storytelling experience complete with narrative dining, stargazing, jungle walks and more, all set against the breathtaking backdrop of Tulum’s natural wonders.
The three-day international storytelling initiative will take place from November 30 to December 2, 2023, at Papaya Playa Project and other inspiring natural venues around Tulum that will soon be announced to host these storytelling experiences. Imagine theater inside a cave, or a film screening under the stars, each setting enhancing the narrative’s potency.
This year’s festival boasts a diverse lineup of over 30 storytellers across different disciplines, including Pink Floyd’s Scott Page, comedian Ben Gleib, professional dancer Shoko Tamai and more, who will all offer a rich palette of music, spoken word, theater and visual arts. Each night, the air will be alive with intimate stories and concerts, their melodies intertwining with the rustle of jungle leaves.
Guests will be able to enjoy a range of engaging activities, including:
- Awareness Experiences: Connect with yourself, to others and to nature through workshops and activities.
- FABx: Like a TED Talk with heart, tap into the beautiful, authentic and vulnerable sides of being human.
- Film: Mini film festival and open-air cinema to impact all senses.
- Music: Enjoy intimate concerts every night in beautiful natural locations where the line is blurred between stage and audience.
- Narrative Kitchen: Take a journey through your plate with interesting and unusual stories by chefs and food brands.
- Theater: Experience stories come to life through performance, immersive and staged theater in the jungle, inside a cenote or by the beach.
- Behind the Story: Attend conferences and panels by the festival creators to learn more about their processes and the story behind the story.
Beyond art and storytelling, the Los Dos Uno festival carries a commitment to nature conservation, where 50% of profits will be reserved for the cause. The event is limited to only 400 attendees, ensuring an intimate experience while minimizing environmental impact.
Los Dos Uno is more than a festival; it’s an experience, a conversation, a communal exploration of art, nature and the stories that connect us. Tickets are now available at www.losdosuno.com/tickets.
Looking to invest or relocate?
The Mexican Caribbean (which includes Cancun and Tulum) has proven to be one of the hottest destinations for traveling in the world. The area has grown significantly in the recent years and offers the best luxurious hotels, restaurants, beach clubs, condos and houses.
Our CEO Michael Dee has various opportunities for investment in properties, private estates and award-winning condos.
Text or call him on WhatsApp for more information:
USA cell 1-602-793-3002
MEX cell +52-984-177-7066
Discover the best of what the Riviera Maya has to offer by signing up for InMexico’s e-news insiders guide.