Add some kick to your day with this spicy concoction from Fairmont Mayakoba.
Habanero and Cucumber Margarita
- 1.5 oz tequila Milagro Reposado (obviously you can use any kind of Tequila you’d like, but this is the brand they use at Mayakoba Resort)
- .5 oz Controy (this is a Mexican brand Liqueur similar to French Cointreau)
- 1.5 oz. lime juice
- 1/8 Fresh cucumber, sliced with no seeds
- Dash Agave Nectar
- Habanero chili for flavor (remove all seeds and veins)
- Chili powder for rim of glass
- Salt for rime of glass
- Slices of cucumber for garnish
Directions: Mix all ingredients in a shaker or blend with ice for a frozen treat. Rub rim of a chilled glass with a piece of lime. Dip the rim of the glass in a saucer of salt and chili powder until it is evenly coated. Pour into the glass and garnish with a slice of cucumber.